There are many opinions about whether to combine a bathroom with a toilet. Discussions on this topic have been going on for many years and, in spite of a lot of arguments “for” and “against”, planners and designers have not come to a common opinion on this issue. Follow the advice of the masters when choosing the design of bathrooms combined with a toilet: interior photos will help you to understand how to make a combined bathroom an advantage of your home, not its disadvantage.
Design of bathrooms combined with a toilet: photos of interiors
Thanks to the incessant discussions of this issue, it became clear that the combined layout of the bathroom and toilet has several distinct advantages:
- it is much easier to plan and decorate one room than the toilet and bathroom are separate;
- due to the combination of a bathroom with a bath, the useful area of the room increases;
- installation and further maintenance of plumbing becomes easier due to its location in the same room.
Bathroom, combined with a bathroom – a great solution for small families. After all, thanks to this layout, you can significantly increase living space, while maintaining all the necessary communications.
But how to make the bathroom, combined with a toilet, not only functional, but also beautiful? Here are some options for creating a beautiful and original bathroom design:
- Contact an experienced designer and order a project from him. In this case, when choosing a designer, it is best to be guided by the recommendations provided and previously completed work.
- Own deal with the creation of the project. Thinking through the design of the bathroom – rely on your own taste, as well as on the practicality of your chosen materials.
- On the Internet, find a photo of a ready-made design that fits your layout. You can take it as a basis and create your own version of the bathroom. Focus on examples of photos of the design of a bathroom with a toilet.
When you find a photo that matches your design style and layout, remember that this is only a guide for you. You still need to choose the colors, materials used and other components of the interior yourself, according to your desires and possibilities.
Creating an interior bathroom combined with a toilet – the subtleties and complexity
Combining a bathroom with a toilet always entails one complication that needs to be taken into account: in a relatively small area you need to place many different plumbing and household appliances. For example, a washing machine takes up a lot of space. In addition, the care of plumbing has its own characteristics and must be considered when developing a design for the bathroom.
Below are a few highlights that you should pay attention to:
- the ability to quickly and easily remove in all corners of the bathroom – a prerequisite when creating a design. In the bathroom, combined with the toilet, should always be clean;
- as finishing materials it is necessary to use only specialized moisture-resistant products;
- also pay attention to the overall durability and practicality of the interior.
For examples, see a photo of a small bathroom with a toilet.
Helpful advice! Visually increase the space in a small bathroom combined with a toilet will help you optimal placement of individual elements of the interior. Taking care of the correct placement of all components, you can fit in your bathroom all the necessary plumbing and household appliances.
Choosing and buying all the necessary content for a combined bathroom, pay attention not only to the price of sanitary ware for the bathroom and toilet, but also to how well you can arrange it.
Properly arrange the plumbing and household appliances, while maintaining space for movement – the main task in planning the design of the bathroom, combined with the toilet. Use the following guidelines to achieve the desired effect:
- the bathroom itself is better located opposite the door, along the wall – in this case, the rest of the plumbing equipment will be perfectly located along one of the side walls. This is the simplest method of arranging plumbing, which does not require any redevelopment;
- for decoration of a small bathroom it is better to give preference to a shower cabin or a hip bath. So you will save space that you can spend on placing a washing machine or additional lockers. On the Internet you can find many interesting photos of the design of bathrooms with shower;
- if space in the bathroom is very limited and the placement of the washing machine seems almost impossible – consider the option of mounting the machine under the sink. A modest-sized washing machine fits perfectly under a slightly raised washbasin. This solution will help you to create a modern bathroom interior with a washing machine (photo examples that you can find on the Internet will serve as your inspiration);
- placement of fixtures in the corner can be an excellent option for combined bathrooms. This will help you save space, while equipping the bathroom with all the necessary elements.
In order to improve the aesthetic and functional performance of your bathroom, it is not always necessary to carry out redevelopment. Often you can do with small changes, while achieving the desired result. Looking through the photos of the interiors of the bathroom, combined with the toilet, with a shower, you will see how much can be done even in a standard layout.