Interior doors eco-pans are made of cost-effective material with a synthetic coating that looks very similar to the cut of natural wood – veneer. Before buying, many are interested in what are such products, what advantages and disadvantages they have. Customers also want to learn more about the types, sizes, color palette of the canvas. The information in the article will help you choose a product, learn about the properties of the material and its care options.
Interior doors ekoshpon: what is it
The name “eco” corresponds to the method of manufacturing the product. The composition includes adhesives and wood fiber. Sawdust is pre-stained, thoroughly mixed and glued together. Doors of eco-shears from the manufacturer will be cheaper than if you buy them through intermediaries.
In terms of performance, this material is not inferior to natural wood. Door leaf, covered with an ekoshpon, is resistant to the following factors:
- temperature drops;
- light blows;
The consumer will also not be left indifferent by the glossy material, which gives the product a special appeal.
Production is carried out using special presses. The basis includes waste from wood processing: shavings and sawdust. The latter, thanks to the latest technology, mixed with synthetic resins.
The phased form of pressing leads to high reliability and stability of the material. Wood fibers are impregnated with special coloring compositions. In the end, get sheet material, release it in rolls. Sheets are cut and applied to all the details of future doors (MDF and tsarga).
Only after wrapping with an ekoshponom each outer part of the canvas collects all the details together. The listed production technology eliminates the likelihood of exfoliation of the material, increases its operational life, ensures the safety of external data of the product.
Designs are classified under the CPL brand, which indicates the multi-layered nature of the canvases. Doors of white ekoshpon (or any other color) consist of such details:
- frame from glued laminated timber, which includes natural wood of coniferous species;
- built-in elements, jumpers – for the stoyov doors (tsar);
- MDF-plates, responsible for the formation of the surface of the door leaf.
The fastening of the ekoshpon is carried out on wood sheets.
Why prefer white material? This is a classic color, it is suitable for almost any interior solution. The quality assembly of the interior door of an ekoshpon from the manufacturer is facilitated by the availability of specialized equipment:
- Milling machine helps to make the main part of the product. At this stage, connecting elements are formed: spikes, grooves.
- Special press glues the door frame. The device is also indispensable when fastening the overhead components of the canvas.
- The circular saw allows to bookmark a format and sawing a bar.
- For small operations and finishing carpentry tools are required: jigsaws, grinders, clamps, staplers.
Important! On durability of operation, eco-shears are not inferior to natural wood massif.
Interior veneer blocks are covered with a thin layer of wood that retains the structure. Manufacturers offer several types of veneered fabrics:
- Natural – aesthetic appearance is relevant for lining.
- Reconstructed – contains tropical wood. Suitable for decoration of furniture and other interior elements.
- Ribbed – is a thin sheet of wood joined along the edges.
Interior doors made of natural veneer are produced by the method:
- planing – valuable wood species are used, not exceeding 0.5 cm in thickness;
- peeling – chips are formed in a spiral up to 1 cm layer in thickness;
- cut – “sawn slat” implies cutting logs to form 1 cm of fibers. The most expensive production option. Applicable only for exclusive interior elements.
The veneer door has the following advantages:
- wide selection of design solutions;
- absolute similarity with the natural wooden massif at the democratic price;
- low weight, excellent sound and heat insulation, ease of installation;
- ecological clean material.
The disadvantages of veneer include the lack of identity of the same fiber. Its cost exceeds the cost of ekoshpon. Comparing the characteristics of both materials, everyone decides for himself which is better: eco-veneer or veneer.
Interior doors eco-pans suggest the presence of artificial material that mimics real wood. Veneer – a thin layer of natural wood cut. Natural shades of natural material give comfort to the interior.
From a practical point of view, the prefix “eco” suggests that the product in many respects is not inferior to natural material. Eco-shears are not subject to the ravages of an aggressive environment. The surface is resistant to acids, mechanical stress, any detergent. However, high-tech laminated plastic near does not look as elegant as a simple veneer made from natural material.
Interior veneer sheets will be more expensive than an eco sheet, but both are classified as low-cost doors. Regardless of the choice of the buyer, the availability of the material makes these elements of the interior very popular.
Interior door blocks of polyvinyl chloride is finished with a special film. The frame contains bars, made of coniferous wood. Before production, the latter are thoroughly checked for the presence of knots and other defects. For most models, they use the most affordable option – cellular cardboard, although MDF or chipboard can be used.
One of the important elements of the canvases is a film of polyvinyl chloride. Outwardly, it perfectly repeats the texture and pattern of natural wood. Before determining which is better: eco-pans or PVC – it is important to clarify the advantages of PVC:
- weighs less than a natural solid wood;
- polymer film is responsible for the durability of the canvas;
- ease of installation;
- long time to save external and technical data;
- large selection of color palette;
- in the event of a breakdown, any element of the block is easily selected;
- interior canvases are not afraid of moisture, household chemicals and mechanical damage.
Important! For the durability of the fabric meet the new production technology and polymer film.
PVC doors are painted, laminated and coated with special enamel. Polyvinyl chloride contains a safe (normal) chloride component. Therefore, the material is considered environmentally friendly. Unlike an ekoshpon, the film is applied on a sheet by means of pressing. On average, the service life of the product is 7 years.
But how to care for the material? A solution of water and alcohol in a ratio of 9: 1 is ideal for washing doors. The only condition – a soft cloth without the presence of abrasive hard elements. After cleaning, wipe the surface dry. Faux door modules do not require the use of special resins, waxes or other coating protecting agents.
In the photo, the doors of an ecointerline interval do not practically differ from an absolute massif of wood. Having determined in advance which doors are better (PVC or ecointerlength, veneer or ecointerline), the difference between them, buyers come to the conclusion that their chosen option has a number of advantages. This is a great solution for those who are limited in budget but want the doors to look like a natural array.