Forced ventilation in an apartment with filtration is the key to a healthy microclimate. In addition to exhausting air, its reverse thrust is also necessary. The ventilation system in the apartment is the proper air circulation.
Supply ventilation in an apartment with filtration is a system with the help of which forced ventilation occurs in the apartment, that is, fresh air is supplied through ventilation systems. The air is not only filtered, but can also be heated in winter and cooled in summer.
How to check the ventilation in the room and determine the stagnation of air?
Signs of poor ventilation in the apartment:
- heavy, stuffy air;
- kitchen flavors move throughout the apartment;
- stuffiness and humidity in the bathroom;
- there are unpleasant odors in the toilet;
- mold near the windows.
Residents of apartments, in addition to the stifling microclimate, experience oxygen starvation in the winter season. Dust, lint, pet hair and other foreign particles accumulate in the air, which is especially hard tolerated by people with allergies and young children.
First of all, the necessary ventilation in the apartment with plastic windows. People are fenced off from the outside world in different ways. One of them – metal constructions. Tightness, as the main criterion for the quality of windows, as if preserves people in their dwellings. There is no dust, noise, exhaust gases, but there is no fresh air.
To make the microclimate clean will help the installed ventilation in the apartment, made by yourself. It will eliminate the need for airing by opening the vents, which, in turn, will protect the room from drafts and sounds of noise from the street. At home there will be no mold, stuffiness and odors of vital activity of domestic inhabitants. There will be only fresh air.
There are two types of inlet ventilation systems for apartments:
- With natural circulation – one of the most common ventilation systems in the apartment with filtration. In this case, the air is saturated with oxygen blowing into the apartment from the street, and the stagnant carbon dioxide is drawn back by the exhaust system;
- with forced circulation – the installation of such a system can be done by installing a fan, which will help create the necessary pressure. This system is needed in private homes, especially in summer.
Helpful advice! It should abandon the installation of ventilation in the apartment, for which it is impossible to buy the original part or its equivalent.
Ventilation in the apartment is as follows:
- the ventilation pipes draw air from the rooms. Then it blows through the air ducts into the central canal, and then comes back from the room to the street;
- the ventilation system in the apartment does not work, if the volume of outflow of air from the room will be greater than the return thrust. To avoid this, an external oxygen supply system should be established. When equipping the apartment with plastic windows, you should install air valves on the walls or openable parts of the windows. When it blows from open windows, the valves are a reliable helper from drafts. Now in the market of plastic constructions there are windows with already built-in air valves, as a result of which their prices are significantly higher.
Advantages of installing ventilation in apartments:
- Affordable cost.
- A sufficient amount of air enters the room.
- Individual development for each apartment.
- System with automatic control.
The following parts are included in the ventilation systems for the apartment:
- air suction grille – it does not allow the ingress of garbage;
- filters – make the air drawn into the apartment clean;
- air valves – monitor the flow and volume of the inflow;
- fan – blowing air through the channels;
- sound insulators – isolate or reduce noise;
- heating elements – heaters that heat the air to the desired temperature;
- automatic control system – controls the operation of all components;
- air ducts;
- ventilating monoblocks – connect the details of the system.
Helpful advice! The most affordable, low in price, and at the same time effective – are European fabric filters with varying degrees of filtration. As a rule, the filter is changed once a year. If there are industrial plants near, then the filters will have to be changed more often. Follow the automatic control of fresh air ventilation in the apartment with filtering, it will give a signal about the need to replace the filter.
There are two types of ventilation systems:
Compact air ventilation systems for the apartment. This is a system that works on the flow of clean air. Pros – has a small size, low price, ease of installation. They can be mounted indoors, under a window or on a balcony. They have a low noise threshold, and also fit perfectly into any interior. Cons – this is uneven air circulation and a small area coverage. The capacity of such systems can cover up to 45 square meters. Some models of compact inlet ventilation systems for an apartment are equipped with heated air.
Full air ventilation systems for the apartment. These are advanced devices that are large and expensive. Such a system is not suitable for a small apartment, but for installation in rooms with a large area – the best option.
How to create a ventilation scheme in a private house with your own hands. To create a ventilation with your own hands, you need to understand its features. This will help you organize your own air circulation system.
The advantages of such a system include:
- Inflow and return draft of ventilation in the apartment.
- Air distribution over the entire area.
- Improving air quality (filtration, humidification, heating or cooling).
- Automatic climate control.
A full supply and exhaust ventilation for an apartment can be wall-mounted, floor-mounted and wall-mounted (depending on the size of the system).
Helpful advice! The range of electricity consumption of ventilation in the apartment is from 1.6 to 5.0 kW. To reduce the cost of electricity payment, it is recommended to use energy-saving technologies.
The main differences of the supply system from the air conditioner:
- almost all air conditioners work with the air that is in the room and do not let the air out of the street. Air conditioning blows only exhaust air. There are modern air conditioners with a ventilation system, but they are expensive;
- air conditioning, purifying the air, can not prevent the ingress of dust and other harmful particles into the apartment;
- To install the air conditioner, it may be necessary to partially dismantle the wall. The ventilation system in the apartment can be installed in any part of the dwelling;
- air conditioning can not be used at low temperatures outside. The ventilation system for the apartment is equipped with a climate control system.
Simple installation of ventilation in the apartment takes up to 3 days. In case of complex installation of the ventilation system for an apartment, it may take up to 15 days.
Elements of the ventilation circuit in the apartment are a fan, filters, a valve, air ducts, a heating element, a sensor for determining pressure, a temperature controller and clamps. The steel frame, which is fastened to the wall with screws, is the main fastener. Work on the installation of ventilation for the apartment is similar to the collection of parts designer.
Helpful advice! The diameter of the air ducts, which are used for ventilation of the apartment, varies in the range of 125-160 mm, so the ceiling height will be reduced by about 20 cm. This should be taken into account during installation.
Earlier, before the mass use of plastic windows, fresh air entered the premises through the slots in the windows, thanks to which a natural and simple ventilation system worked. Open windows increased air circulation, however, this measure was short-lived. If it blows from the ventilation to the apartment, this does not mean that the microclimate in the apartment is improving. Dust, dirt, trace elements that get into the apartment from the street, are a direct threat to human health. Ventilation in the apartment in the toilet and in the kitchen, installed when the residential complex is put into operation, often does not work at all.
The best way out today is to install fresh air ventilation in an apartment with filtration. This will help resolve the issue of having clean air in your home once and for all.