The information in this article covers such a topic as beautiful houses: photos inside and outside with detailed consideration of the main styles of design, useful recommendations for creating an unusual interior, tips on decorating the yard and the exterior of the house. The text discusses the main types of buildings of the most popular materials and successful options for finishing the facades of country houses.
Beautiful houses: inside and outside photos in different styles
Cozy and comfortable housing is no longer a dream. Each owner can create a unique design. This is confirmed by the numerous photos of beautiful small houses inside and outside, which are presented in this article.
The choice of style depends on the personal preferences of the owner. Moreover, a modern house made of concrete and glass and a small English cottage can be equally cozy.
There are many areas for interior decoration inside the house. The most popular are the following styles:
- country music;
- high tech;
Interior design and home, made in a modern style, in many respects similar to other popular areas: high-tech and minimalism. The main features of the interior in a modern style:
- clear and simple lines;
- the main focus is not on interior items, but on space;
- Geometry of forms inherent in furniture (furniture of the room should not be bulky, monotony and the absence of sophisticated forms and decorations are welcomed);
- functionality, both in technology and in furniture and layout.
Helpful advice! To create an interior in a modern style, it is recommended to use neutral colors, as well as white and black. Bright and bold shades are best used in part to place accents in a discreet palette.
English style is suitable for those who seek to create the most conservative design at home. Restraint, good quality and respectability are inherent in it. The British style reflects the aristocratic side of England with all its practicality and symmetry.
Note! The interior in the English style can not be called complete if it lacks three main subjects: a bookcase with a book, a fireplace and a chair with a high back.
The main features of the interior in the English style:
- clear zoning of living space;
- stained-glass windows are used for the decoration of window and other glass surfaces;
- as a surface finish, materials of natural origin are used: stone or wood (oak);
- a fireplace with a decorative shelf is installed in the rest rooms (bedroom, living room, library);
- for the organization of lighting used lamps with a muffled glow, floor lamps and sconces;
- textiles are represented by natural fabrics with a pattern in the form of a Scottish cage, strips, or monochromatic canvases with small plant motifs;
- it is allowed to use the decor in the form of statuettes, photographs in frames, portraits and paintings, mirrors and vases.
Interior design should obey a single rule – symmetry. Most often, in the photo, the design of one-story houses from the outside looks conservative and even gloomy. In rare cases, buildings can be two-story. And the beautiful stairs leading to the second floor of the living rooms serve as an element dividing the space.
American style is democratic, despite the apparent high cost. The modern version of this direction is created on the basis of the abundance of technology, free layouts and functionality. In order to preserve the budget, it is allowed to use analogues of expensive natural materials.
The main features of the interior in the American style:
- free space (open space layout, larger living space, organization of the interior around an axis located in the center);
- loyal and eclectic colors (classic combination of brown and white shades or contrasting combinations, for example, white with red and dark brown or blue, white and sand, etc.);
- smooth design of the walls (the plastered surface is covered with a monochromatic matte paint or pasted over with wallpaper decorated with small drawings; use of inserts in the form of stone or wooden panels made of natural or artificial materials is allowed).
Helpful advice! To visually enlarge the space, it is enough to remove partitions and unnecessary walls from the rooms. After that, it is advisable to map out zoning with the help of furniture and decoration.
The ultra-modern high-tech style is characterized by a restrained approach to decor and the most reasonable use of space. The space of the premises should be not just comfortable, but functional.
- Wooden – carved and simple options. It can be products with gaps and blind constructions.
- Metal – in the form of a grid or obtained by forging.
- The designs made of a professional flooring and slate.
In this case, the design of the gate can be mechanical, retractable, sliding, lifting or swinging. In each case, the owner of the site is faced with certain advantages and disadvantages, so you need to select the design of the gate, as well as other elements in the yard, taking into account your needs and budget possibilities.